What is a future of elearning in India ?
In this blog we will discuss about the future of eLearning(especially about the future of eLearning in India) .Each and every day and every industry is changing rapidly through technology , with the changing technology, employers have to make sure that they find a cost effective way to upgrade the skills of their employees. The best way to upgrade their skills by purchasing the online courses for them.
With the immense improvement and rapid change of the mobile networks in past few years and increase in the telecommuting due to this eLearning is emerging with very advance and awesome features in reality and with smart phones , other portable devices and wit social media technologies are transforming education methods day to day constantly .
As India is a growing and developing country, we are still racing against others in being tech savvy. Despite the large base of internet users, the internet penetration rate in our country stood at around 50 percent in 2020 which is called the most powerful tool in the world. eLearning has a promising future in India. The government of India is supporting of e-learning methods . India’s online market size is set to grow to $40 billion by 2017. The key factor of the growth in e
earning world is due to emerging and increasing internet penetration in India and most important factor is that our Indian youth are tech savvy and technology driven and find e-learning appealing. Many eLearning platforms like UDEMY, dotit and many more are already course provider in India .
How elearning is transforming lives in India ?
- elearning market of India in 2016 was USD 247 Mn, which is expected to grow to USD 1.96 Bn by 2021 (with a CAGR of 52%, which is quite high).
- Number of users are expected to grow to 9.6 Mn by 2021 from 1,6 Mn in 2016.
- There is 175% increase in cost of traditional learning from 2008 to 2014, hence online education is a low cost alternative to traditional education.
- Internet penetration rate in India is 31% today with almost 409 Mn internet users, and nearly 735 Million new users are predicted by 2021.
- Open learnings and distant learning courses are supposed to grow to 10 Mn by 2021.
- Nearly 46% population is between 15–40 age group. And young population with high aspirations but lower income is good target market for online education. And, acceptability of online channel is high in younger demographic.
Nowadays is easy to hear about that the eLearning is the solution for all the teaching problems that bother the classical teacher. The big deal with the situation is that every environment is evolving faster than before, the technology, business strategies, society and of course, the education way.
Time ago the teachers and professors spent days over the books and classrooms trying to figure out how to engage their students, thinking in a way to share the maths with songs and creating a different classroom environment.
That’s how we see nowadays the LMS companies gain the place into the learning world as an innovating idea, offering different solutions to the users, as students as teachers. India is one of the countries with the highest Learning platform market production, it’s because it became, time ago in a strong software creator.
According to this, we can say that the eLearning has a wonderful future next to the corner in India on both sides, as a market place and a production. If you desire to start your own eLearning platform then you contact on DOT IT OFFICIAL
If you wants to know the eLearning platforms running under Indian government then please go through this link –Government eLearning platforms