To unlock the actual potential of your student or your employee you have to read this post.
eLearning websites has played an major role in making INDIA DIGITAL. Internet connections speeds are also increasing day to day and day with that each and every day and every industry is changing rapidly through technology, with the changing technology, employers have to make sure that they find a cost-effective way to upgrade the skills of their employees.
The best way to upgrade their skills by purchasing online courses for them. opportunities for multimedia training methods are also increasing … With the immense improvement and rapid change of the mobile networks in the past few years and increase in telecommuting due to this eLearning is emerging with very advance and awesome features in reality and with smart phones, other portable devices, and wit social media technologies are transforming education methods day to day constantly.
As India is a growing and developing country, we are still racing against others in being tech-savvy. Despite the large base of internet users, the internet penetration rate in our country stood at around 50 percent in 2020 which is called the most powerful tool in the world. eLearning has a promising future in India. The government of India is supporting e-learning methods. India’s online market size is set to grow to $40 billion by 2017.
The key factor of the growth in eLearning :
1) eLearning is growing due to emerging and increasing internet penetration in India .
2) The most important factor is that our Indian youth are tech-savvy and technology-driven and find e-learning appealing.
Best feature of eLearning is:
- With eLearning, we are returning to the India of the late 19th and early twentieth century, when books became available in reasonable numbers, allowing serious students to study what they want when they want, and apply the knowledge where they want.
- Breaking the steel mold of formal education, people will now move to learn subjects that they think are relevant to their lives. When such students become employers they would no more be looking for certificates, but look to hire people whom they themselves can evaluate. A great Revolution in the education industry is learning.
Let’s go through few facts before discussing more the future of eLearning :
1) The elearning market of India in 2016 was USD 247 Mn, which is expected to grow to USD 1.96 Bn by 2021 (with a CAGR of 52%, which is quite high).
The number of users is expected to grow to 9.6 Mn by 2021 from 1,6 Mn in 2016.
2) There is a 175% increase in the cost of traditional learning from 2008 to 2014, hence online education is a low-cost alternative to traditional education.
3) The Internet penetration rate in India is 31% today with almost 409 Mn internet users, and nearly 735 million new users are predicted by 2021.
4) Open learnings and distant learning courses are supposed to grow to 10 Mn by 2021.
Nearly 46% population is between the 15–40 age group. And young population with high aspirations but lower income is good to target market for online education. And, the acceptability of online channels is high in the younger demographics.
All these figures, give us an overview of the growth potential which India has for online education Nowadays is easy to hear that eLearning is the solution for all the teaching problems that bother the classical teacher. The big deal with the situation is that every environment is evolving faster than before, the technology, business strategies, society, and of course, way of learning.Time ago the teachers and professors spent days over the books and classrooms trying to figure out how to engage their students, thinking in a way to share the maths with songs and creating a different classroom environment.
That’s how we see nowadays the LMS companies gain the place into the learning world as an innovating idea, offering different solutions to the users, as students as teachers. India is one of the countries with the highest Learning platform market production, it’s because it became, time ago in a strong software creator.
According to this, we can say that eLearning has a wonderful future next to the corner in India on both sides, as a marketplace and a production. If you desire to start your own eLearning platform then you contact on DOT IT OFFICIAL
If you want to know the eLearning platforms running under the Indian government then please go through this link –Government eLearning platforms